Updated: Jul 23
⚠ Feta cheese is not considerate a vegetarian cheese because it contains animal rennet, hence why it is not included in the "vegetarian" section. This meal is naturally gluten free. To reduce the calories, have more rocket and less olives and feta cheese.
70gr wild rocket
1 and 1/2 tbsp of Chilli infused olive oil (or olive oil and 2 tsp of chilli flakes)
400gr chick peas (1 can)
80gr feta cheese
60gr garlic olives (about 8)
1. Pre-heat the chilli infused olive oil (or regular olive oil) on a pan and add the drained chickpeas once warm.
2. If you used regular olive oil and still want to make them spicy, add chilli flakes. If you like really spicy food, you can also add chilli flakes even if you used the chilli infused olive oil. Don't forget to season with salt.
3. While the chickpeas brown, start cutting the feta cheese. For two servings, you will need roughly two stripes (about 80gr).
4. Check the chickpeas and once brown, remove the pan from the heat.
5. Prepare the salad: add the rocket at the bottom, followed by the chickpeas, olives and finally the feta cheese. If you don't have garlic olives, you can use any kind of olives that you like.
6. Add olive oil if needed and serve.