Updated: Jul 23, 2020
⚠ If you are on a keto diet, remove the tomatoes and onions from your meal. To reduce the calorie intake, have smaller portions and use only half avocado for your recipe (a quarter on each plate).
1 ready avocado
mixed leaf salad
2 medium onions
2 small garlic cloves or sugar-free garlic paste
500g diced chicken breast
chilli powder (optional)
1. Heat a bit of olive oil (2 tbsp) on a frying pan while you cut the onions. Once their ready, place the onions on the frying pan and stir them
2. While the onions are stir frying, get the meat ready: add a bit of salt and black pepper. Mix it well.
3. Once the onions are starting to get ready, add the chopped garlic cloves or the sugar-free garlic paste. Wait for 1-3 minutes and add the meat to the pan. Stir everything well.
4. While the meat is grilling, start preparing the salad. Add the mixed leaf salad, the tomatoes, the cucumber and the avocado on to the plate.
5. Check the meat and add the chilli powder if you would like.
6. Season the salad with salt, black pepper and balsamic vinegar.
7. When ready, add the meat to the salad plate and serve.