⚠ Although being a healthy option to sugary, processed desserts, this oven baked apples with cinnamon should be consumed with moderation and are not recommended to people who are on a strict weight loss program or are following a low carb diet.
bit of water
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°.
2. Wash the apples and place them in a baking tray.
3. You can either: i) peel them and cut them into slices or ii) keep them whole. If you decide to keep them whole, you will either core them (using a corer or very carefully with a knife) or leave as they are, and remove the seeds when eating them.
4. When done, add the cinnamon as desired and a bit of water to spread the cinnamon over the apples and create some sauce. We will not be adding any sugar nor syrup to guarantee we keep the dessert as healthy as possible.
5. Take the apples to the oven and bake for about 20-30min, or until the apples are completely baked.
6. Serve while they are hot, or save them in the fridge for later.