Updated: Jul 23, 2020
⚠ If you are on a low carb diet, you can remove the bread and turn this into a salad. For a gluten free breakfast, simply buy gluten free bread.
1 ready medium avocado
50 smoked salmon
5 cherry tomatoes
2 slices of wholemeal bread
2 fresh large eggs
1. Toast the whole meal bread
2. While you wait for it to toast, prepare the avocado (if you want to slice it) and the decoration. If you want to mash the avocado instead, just prepare the decoration, by cutting the cherry tomatoes into quarters and a tiny bit of avocado into cubes.
3. Once the bread is toasted, add the avocado (sliced or mashed) and season it with salt and black pepper.
4. Add the smoked salmon on top and the decoration on the sides of the plate.
5. Season the decoration.
6. If you fancy, you can also add a poached egg on top of each toast, just remember that the calories and nutritional value of these are not considered on this recipe.